Once you have unsafe sex, a lot of questions can start to race using your brain: Did we get an STI (intimately Transmitted illness) or STD (intimately Transmitted illness)? May I be pregnant? Now that I’ve had intercourse he leave me with him, will? Most of all, just just exactly What do i actually do now?
CAPS Pregnancy Clinics are a secure destination for ladies and couples to check out after unprotected or sex that is unsafe. Our nurses are right right right here to resolve questions and gives help during times which may be stressful, intimidating, and frightening. Most of our solutions are confidential—your privacy issues.
In the event that you may be pregnant, here are four things you should do if you are in a situation where you are wondering.
Things you can do Instantly If You’ve Had Non-safe Sex and Could Be Pregnant
Ideally, you will be comfortable sufficient together with your partner to possess a conversation regarding the choices and next steps ahead. Some concerns you need to be in a position to respond to together are:
- Should we go get tested for STIs / STDs porn redtube?
- Are we focused on one another, and it is intercourse something we must continue doing?
- Is it better for ourselves and our relationship to refrain from sex?
- Can we parent together if we do get pregnant?
- Can or will this event of non-safe sex influence or alter our relationship?